Duration : Reach city of Taj Mahal in less than 2 Hrs
Attractions : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi ( Same Day Return ) Daily Except Friday
Pick up from hotel & transfer to Railway Station to board the superfast luxurious air conditioned train to Agra.
Shatabdi Exp. departs New Delhi . Breakfast in the train.
Arrive Agra, Pick up from Railway Station. & transfer to hotel for the use of Rest Rooms etc. & introduction to the Guide.
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife.
Visit the Agra fort ? the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566.
Transfer to a Five Star Hotel for buffet lunch.
Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone ?ghost town" which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed.
Free to explore the Agra?s rich heritage of handicrafts or at Leisure .
Transfer to Railway Station to board the train to Delhi.
Shatabdi Exp. departs Agra. Dinner in the train.
Arrive Delhi & Pick up from Railway Station. & transfer to hotel.
1) Air Condition Car With English Speaking Chauffer For All Transfers And Sight Seeing as Per Tour Package.
2)English Speaking Guide in Agra During Sight Seeing.
3) Train Tickets (Delhi – Agra, Agra – Delhi, A.C. Chair Car)
4) 01 Horse Carriage Ride Near Taj Mahal, Agra
5) Breakfast And Dinner in Train
6) Lunch in 5 Star Hotel
7) Toll Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance. Fuel, Interstate Taxes
1) Entrance Fee of Monuments.
2) Any Tips, Beverages. Laundry, Personal Expenses